Stera-Sheen Green Label Sanitizer and Cleaner - 4 lbs Jar, Case 4 x 4lbs Jars - Canada
Stera-Sheen Green Label Sanitizer and Cleaner for Ice Cream Machines and more! 4 lbs Jar, Case 4 x 4lbs Jars. - Canada Distribution
Stera-Sheen Green Label is a specialty sanitizer and cleaner for top brands of soft-serve ice cream and shake machines, batch gelato and ice cream freezers, ice cream and smoothie blenders, granita, smoothie, and iced cappuccino machines, iced tea brewers and dispensers, all removable parts and utensils, and all food contact surfaces.
Save 10% When You Buy by the Case
Ships free in Canada with CAD $199 order or more. We also offer distributor pricing by the cases for Stera-Sheen Green Label Sanitizer and Cleaner for Ice Cream Machines, Coffee Machine Cleaner and Food Processing Equipment. Simply send us an email at email@example.com to let us know how many cases would you like to buy. Thank you.
A SPECIALTY SANITIZER AND CLEANER FOR:
- Soft-Serve Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt and Shake Machines
- Batch Gelato and Ice Cream Freezers
- Ice Cream and Smoothie Blenders
- Granita, Smoothie, and Iced Cappuccino Machines
- Iced Tea Brewers and Dispensers
- All Removable Parts and Utensils
- All Food Contact Surfaces
- Ice machines and ice storage bins
FOOD SAFETY IS YOUR BIGGEST CONCERN — STERA-SHEEN GREEN LABEL IS THE ANSWER
- Equipment properly cleaned and sanitized by Sterra-Sheen Green Label will meet and exceed local and federal health agency standards.
- Stera-Sheen Green Label leaves no toxic residue.
- Stera-Sheen Green Label is FDA approved and is an EPA-registered sanitizer.
EFFICIENT & EFFECTIVE
- Stera-Sheen Green Label cleans and removes milkstone in only one procedure. There is no need for separate procedures to clean, delime, and remove milkstone from your machine and parts. This saves additional labor and cleaning materials.
- When Stera-Sheen Green Label is exposed to a soiled surface, it removes the soil, checks bacterial odors, and kills any bacteria. Milkstone and mineral deposits will not reappear when Stera-Sheen Green Label is used regularly as instructed.
- Stera-Sheen Green Label is NSF – listed D2 sanitizer not requiring rinse.
- Stera-Sheen Green Label will simplify your operations, cut costs, and provide quality assurance.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE FOR YOUR MACHINE BEGINS WITH STERA-SHEEN GREEN LABEL CANADA
Clean and properly functioning parts will promote an efficient machine that consistently provides a high-quality product.
- Stera-Sheen Green Label will help preserve the life span of a machine and its normal wear parts (orings, check bands, boot seals, gaskets, beater blades).
- A Stera-Sheen Green Label solution is noncorrosive and will not stain or damage metal, plastic, glass, or rubber.
STERA-SHEEN GREEN LABEL ENSURES PROPERLY SANITIZED MACHINES
Stera-Sheen Green Label contains the following cleaning characteristics:
- Excellent water softeners to ensure thorough cleaning and soil removal (even in very hard water).
- Emulsifiers to remove and break down fat particles and oils.
- A sequestering agent to remove milkstone and hard water mineral deposits.
- Chemicals that disperse and suspend soil particles to provide a clean surface upon draining.
- Can be used as a foodsafe surface sanitizer and disinfectant
A surface must be completely cleaned before it can be properly sanitized. A machine that is 90% clean is still 10% dirty. A machine that is 90% clean is still 10% dirty. You can promote food safety when you properly clean and sanitize your equipment with Stera-Sheen Green Label. This sanitizer is FDA approved and EPA-registered. Stera-Sheen Green Label cleans and removes milkstone in one procedure, saving you time. See cleaning directions at https://funfoods.ca/blogs/news/keep-your-soft-serve-machines-and-food-processing-equipment-clean-for-food-safety-with-stera-sheen-green-label
Jack Of All Trades
Stera Sheen Green Label formula is multi-use and equally effective for a variety of machines and surfaces, which means saving money on additional labor and unnecessary materials. Stera-Sheen is one of the most widely used sanitizers in the frozen dessert industy, and for good reason. Not only is it FDA approved and NSF listed as a no-rinse sanitizer, it also delimes, and removes milkstone from your machine and parts. It is effective to use in areas with hard water, and will keep your machine looking like new given that is it noncorrosive and will not stain or damage metal, plastic, glass, or rubber.
|Brand Name||STERA SHEEN GREEN LABEL|
|Item Weight||4.00 pounds|
|Model Number||FG SSG44|
|Number of Items||4|
We Also Recommend
Frostline Vanilla Soft Serve Ice Cream Mix - 6 Lbs. Bag - Case (6 X 6 lbs. Bags)
Taro 4 in 1 Mix for Bubble Tea, Smoothies, Lattes and Frappes, 3 lbs. Bag (Case 6 x 3 lbs. Bags) - Made in the USA