Stera-Sheen Grill Surface Cleaner, Food-Safe, Non-Caustic, Powerful Grill and Griddle Surface Cleaner, Clean Hot Surfaces, 1 x 32 fl oz Bottle
Stera-Sheen Grill is designed to clean hot surfaces quickly and efficiently. The thick formula clings to the surface, resulting in a remarkably clean grill. Ideal for flat grills, 2-sided grills and griddles. Not for use on open flame, non-grated grills.
Click Here To View Stera Sheen Grill and Griddle Surface Cleaner Sell Sheet
Easy To Use
No need for a complete shutdown or time-consuming procedures. Stera-Sheen Grill restores your grill while it's still hot, and requires minimal product and labor to produce exceptional results after just one application. It's also safer than other solutions, reducing burn risk.
Daily carbon buildup can affect product quality, as well as food safety and customer experience. Regular use of Stera-Sheen Grill not only keeps your grill looking like new, but ensures a consistent, delicious product.
• Stera-Sheen Grill Cleaner
• High-Temperature Grill Brush or Grill Pad Holder with Pad
• High-Temperature Squeegee
• Wet Towel
1. Scrape grill/griddle with spatula or scraper to remove loose food debris.
2. Measure 2-3 fl. oz. of Stera-Sheen Grill Cleaner and pour on hot flat grill
surface (275-325° F).
3. Spread Stera-Sheen Grill Cleaner liquid over entire cooking surface with a
hi-temp grill brush or grill pad holder to remove any food soils.
4. Using squeegee, move liquid from cooking surface into grease trough.
5. For heavily soiled surfaces, it may be necessary to repeat steps 2-4.
6. Use a clean damp cloth to wipe grill surface.